Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Dubai Dancing Fountain

The Dubai Fountain is a record-setting choreographed fountain system set on the 30-acre manmade Burj Khalifa (Khalifa Tower) Lake, at the center of the Downtown Dubai development in Dubai.

The Dubai Fountain can spray 22,000 gallons (83,000 liters) of water in the air at any moment. More than 6,600 lights and 25 colour projectors have been installed.

Here's some amateur video recorded by me. ^_^
At night time.

These videos below are not recorded by me, i took it from you tube due to my own videos' size are toooo big so that i couldn't upload them here.
Thriller - Michael Jackson (RIP)

I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston (RIP)

This one so cool. Arabic song.

And also i put some photographs of me, as one of the witnesses of how the water dance awesomely. Even me, i can't dance. ^_^.
When the show went on.

When the show was over.


Night time show.

When you read it at daytime, may you have your day dreams come true, and when you read it at nighttime may you really dream everything you want and may it come true also. Your dreams are the beginning of your happiness.
Have nice dreams.....

2 comments: