Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lil Bit Side of MAGELANG

First of all: PLEASE IGNORE THE DATES ON THE PHOTOS.  THEY ARE INVALID DATES, SO JUST DISREGARD 'EM.// TANGGAL & WAKTU DI FOTO2 ITU SALAH SEMUA, SO CUEKIN SAJA YA!

I thought Magelang is just like a common small cities in Indonesia, but i was totally wrong!! When I enter the city i found it's a very well-organized city, with smooth wide highway streets just like Singapore!
Jawa Tengah? Wow, i entered another state by motorbike only! (my own state is Yogyakarta).

I was looking for my cousin's house staying in a remote area in Magelang. I've been there before long time ago so i forgot the way when i was about to be there last Saturday 12/05/2012. 
I though Magelang has only Borobudur, the most amazing temple in the world, but i again totally wrong. It has city forest (again just like Singapore), and flowers.
On the way to Windusari region, i found this amazing river with waterfall. People said its Progo river.

 I also found bamboo bridge on small river.
What is that? According to people around it's a... giant water-pipe.
A lonely house. i am still wondering who is staying there??
A traditional tractor.
After around 2 hours riding motorbike, finally i reached my cousin's house.
This is my cousin's house. The people in front of the house are neighbors.
Eventhough i already reached the house, i still wanted to cure my curiosity about the village. So after had some meals and snacks and drinks, i decided to continue the 'journey'. I bring my cousin with me.
I can't believe this rice plant is as tall as me!!
In the night i slept well, i don't need fan it's already cold there, and i woke up at around 5am. I started my journey with my cousin at 6 am. 
Dawn Sky. (again please ignore the date n time)
Look at the top of the mountain. Is it volcano???

Harvesting vegetables.
We went back home for breakfast. After breakfast, tea and tv news ceremony, we would still continue our journey. We visited an ancient temple in a very remote area. But about the ancient temple i will write for you on next chapter. 
Well guys, see you on next chapter with more awesome journey.....

3 comments:

  1. wooow , nice place ..
    bisa nie buat next trip for our office ,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...nice place.. I am sure that there are so many photography opportunities....Would be nice to go for a visit ....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, nice place and FREE OF CHARGE. Cuma beli bensin aja kalo naik motor. Kalo naik sepeda lebih irit lagi tidak usah beli bensin.^_^

    ReplyDelete